Parking Permit for Hourly Wage Employees
Downtown Employee Off-Street Parking Permit Program
In coordination with Vancouver’s Downtown Association (VDA), the City is pleased to offer a low cost parking option for Vancouver’s downtown employees. For those who qualify, the cost of the monthly permit is $30.
- Be an employee in downtown Vancouver
- Be paid at an hourly wage
- Have no outstanding parking tickets
How to apply
- Obtain an application via the VDA or Parking Services website (click here)
- Schedule an appointment with a VDA representative
- Bring the completed application, ID, and pay stub to the appointment
- If approved, bring confirmation to City Hall’s Customer Service desk to obtain permit
Please note that the permit must belong to the employee, not the employer.
Need More Info?
Vancouver’s Downtown Association
811 Main Street Vancouver, WA 98660
City of Vancouver Parking Manager
210 E 13th Street Vancouver, WA 98660