- This event has passed.
Downtown Pedals – A decorated bike parade for kids!
August 3, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Vancouver’s Downtown Association is hosting a Downtown Pedal Parade August 3rd event in conjunction with First Friday Downtown and Night Market Vancouver. Thanks to VDA, Art a la Cart, Bike Clark County, and Heather Brewing Feral Public House, this event will be lots of fun. Let’s make some memories!
- Rider check in/registration is from 4-5 pm at 811 Main Street. _**All minors must have an adult remaining on site.**_
- An area will be roped off where kids can decorate bikes and helmets before the parade starts.
- From 4-5:30 they can decorate their bikes, play with bubbles, chalk, and other activities while they await the parade.
- Parade starts at 5:30 pm.
- After parading up Main Street and 9th Street, the kids will return to registration for their cups and ribbons. Heathen will be serving rootbeer floats with their homemade rootbeer and ice cream.
*We ask that all minors be accompanied by an adult on site.
Thank you to our sponsors!!!
Columbia Credit Union and Waste Connections
C-TRAN, Feral Public House, Art ala Carte, MOB (Mom Owned Business), Bike Clark County, Night Market Vancouver