Heathen Brewing 5k Fun Run
December 31 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Participants walk, jog, or run approximately 3.1 miles, then drink beer! Everyone is invited to enjoy the day’s entertainment: live music, great food, giveaways and activities with partners and sponsors. Everyone receives a craft brew, and collectors pint glass or seasonal swag item. 10% of our proceeds help support our nonprofit partners, the Oregon Brewshed Alliance, and Dollar For Portland.
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
About the Run
We like to keep things relaxed, so this may be different than other “races” you’ve done. We don’t keep track of your finish time, and you won’t get a medal when you finish. Instead of closing down the streets, we ensure a safe and fun running route on sidewalks, through parks, and along trails!
Course details coming soon!
Event Day Details
- Please arrive by 10:30 am to get checked-in.
- The run will begin promptly at 11:00 am, and our raffle will begin around 12:05 pm!
- Bring a valid ID. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but must be 21 to enjoy the beer. (Registered, underage participants receive a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage).
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly.
- The course is open, meaning roads will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We run rain or shine! Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring extra money if you want to purchase food, more beer, or any of our great Oregon Brewery Running Series merchandise!
Please drink responsibly!
Can I run with my dog? Well behaved dogs are allowed on the run only but make sure they do well in big crowds. No dogs in the brewery. Sorry!
What about kids? Children can come inside, but they can’t drink beer. Please be aware this is an open course, and roads will not be closed.
Can I wear headphones? Yes, BUT we’d prefer not. This is a social run, after all! Whatever you decide, please make sure you are aware of your surroundings.
Where can I park? Look for a spot in the surrounding neighborhood. Please arrive early enough to find a place. Biking, carpooling, or public transportation will make your life better. ALWAYS be respectful of the local business and neighbors!
About the Brewery
The Oregon Brewery Running Series is about inspiring Oregonians to Get Active, Have Fun, and Give Back. We host untimed family-friendly 5K fun runs that start and end at some of Oregon’s best breweries. LEARN MORE >>