Bricks & Clicks Grant
Application Period: 12/1/2023 – 2/1/2024
The Bricks & Clicks Grant Program encourages business retention and beautification by providing resources to downtown merchants and property owners to invest in facade improvements and/or e-commerce.
This program has been crafted to support businesses during Main Street reconstruction, slated to begin Q2 2024.
Priority for this opportunity will be given to constituents who are directly impacted by construction activities on Main Street from 5th street to 15th street.
To provide Main Street businesses and/or property owners with financial assistance for:
• Investing in e-commerce & marketing solutions to improve transactions and accessibility during construction activities
• Improving business facades to increase storefront visibility & to enhance the downtown area
1) Business or property must be physically located within Downtown Vancouver.
2) Priority will be given to businesses that are located along the Main Street project corridor, from 5th Street to 15th
3) Applicant must have a current business license.
4) Facade improvements require city permits and meet signage codes.
5) Any software programs should support brick and mortar operations. We will not fund applications that move a mode of business strictly online.
1) Submit grant application ONLINE, in person at our office or by mail to Vancouver’s Downtown Association, 811 Main St Vancouver, WA 98660.
2) The Vancouver’s Downtown Association will review applications on a rolling basis beginning December 1, 2023 and will approve or deny them.
3) If denied, a letter will be sent with an explanation.
4) If selected, the applicant will be notified by email or phone.
5) Deviation from an approved plan may disqualify the applicant from the grant program. Changes must be approved by the downtown association in order for funding.
6) Project reimbursements begin January 31, 2024.
7) Projects in this grant cycle must be completed and grant reimbursement report submitted in full by December 1, 2024.
8) One payment, in full, shall be paid to grantee within 60 days of downtown association receiving a grant report with approved receipts.
*Vancouver’s Downtown Association has final approval on any and all grant-funded components of the project. The downtown association has the right to reject any project and reserves the right to postpone, end or extend the project timeline at any time.
*As a small nonprofit, VDA funds are limited. Funds will be allocated based on demand.