This program is highly competitive throughout the State of Washington.  Pledges MUST BE MADE as quickly after midnight on 12/31/2016 or the allotted funds will be gone. 

THIS is how to put your excise tax dollars to work in your own downtown…regardless of where the tax is incurred.  You get to choose where your dollars are invested!

If you decide to participate in this opportunity, here are the very quick facts………

  1. A pledge made at midnight on 12/31/2016 would not need to be funded until late December 2017
  2. The 75% credit that it creates can be taken as early as January 1, 2018.
  3. The sign up process is easily done. I can talk your financial department through it easily
  4. The State has set a limit both in the amount that is available Statewide for this opportunity (1.5 million)and for the amount that our community can shelter forward ($100,000)
  5. Remember, 75% of this is tax you would pay anyway. The remaining 25% can be treated as a charitable donation………an investment in your local community.  VDA is a 501©3 nonprofit.
  6. Vancouver’s Downtown Association is the highest performing downtown organization in the State of Washington with regard to bringing this funding opportunity to bear in our city center. We take this commitment seriously and will invest your dollars carefully.

As you consider this request, if you have questions….or your colleagues have questions, please have them call me.

Steve Becker
360-258-1129 (office)
director@vdausa.org

Thank you for being a downtown supporter and a big vision thinker.  Because of you, wonderful things are happening in our city center!

Some good information about the program:

JUST THE FAQS
OVERVIEW & LEGISLATION
PROGRAM BROCHURE

Thank You!

Vancouver’s Downtown Association would like to thank the following businesses and downtown supporters who have generously invested in our work through the Main Street Tax Credit Incentive Program.

Our 2016 Donors

Albina Fuel (for a sixth year)
Bader Beer and Wine Supply (for a sixth year)
Johnson Bixby & Associates, LLC (for a sixth year)
Davidson and Associates (for a third year)
Heritage Bank (for a third year)
Hi-School Pharmacy (for a third year)
Horenstein Law Group (for a second year)
Biggs Insurance (for a third year)
Sales Solutions, Inc. (for a second year)

Our 2015 Donors

Albina Fuel
Heritage Bank (for a fourthyear)
Johnson Bixby and Associates (for a sixth year)
Davidson and Associates (for a fifth year)
Biggs Insurance (for a fourth year)
Hi-School Pharmacy (for a fourth year)
Bader Beer and Wine (for a sixth year)
Horenstein Law Group LLC (for a third year)
Sales Solutions, Inc (for a third year)

Previous Donors

Bank of Clark County
Biggs Insurance
Columbia Cascade
Columbia Machine
Corwin Beverage Co.
Currie-McLain
DSP Architecture
First Independent Bank

Gift Services
International Air Academy
Kiewit Infrastructure West
Miller Nash
Pacific Continental Bank
Pacific Continental Bank
Phoenix Industrial
Riverview Community Bank

RSV Construction Services
Schwabe Williamson and Wyatt
Scott Horenstein Law
The Al Angelo Company
The Columbian
The Holland/Burgerville
The Mekos Corporation

Start typing and press Enter to search